Monday 16 February 2009

Oasis - Wonderwall




Today is gonna be the day That theyre gonna throw it back to you By now you shouldve somehow Realised what you gotta do
I dont believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now
Backbeat the word was on the street That the fire in your heart is out Im sure youve heard it all before But you never really had a doubt I dont believe that anybody feels The way I do about you now And all the roads we have to walk are winding And all the lights that lead us there are blinding There are many things that I would Like to say to you But I dont know how
Because maybe
Youre gonna be the one that saves me ? And after all Youre my wonderwall Today was gonna be the day? But theyll never throw it back to you By now you shouldve somehow Realised what youre not to do I dont believe that anybody Feels the way I do About you now And all the roads that lead you there were winding And all the lights that light the way are blinding There are many things that I would like to say to you I dont know how

I said maybe
Youre gonna be the one that saves me ? And after all Youre my wonderwall Said maybe Youre gonna be the one that saves me Youre gonna be the one that saves me Youre gonna be the one that saves me

No comments:

Post a Comment